Monday, February 16, 2009

Feb is half way over!

Feb is half way over and I just realized spring break is around the corner! Looks like we will be taking the girls to Sea world again this year.. If I haven't told you already we have another new addition to our family. I came home last week from taking Madalyn and Alden to school and there was a little puppy shivering and very thin in our front yard. I was able to get him to follow me inside and Haley and I fed him and snuggled him to warm him up. With in an hour he was glued to my side and still thinks he should be my shadow. I did all the right things, I called the shelters and reported him found and also went to see if he had a chip. He did but it was never registered... he has a broken tail and a badly broken nail so Felipe and I decided that maybe God sent him to us so we would love him and care for him the way he should be. Flower Mound has a rule that you have to wait 5 days after finding a pet then you can claim it as your own... well day 5 was up this morning so he is officially ours!! YAYAY I think we are def going to need a bigger house VERY soon : ) I think that's all of the latest excitement with us and I will post new pics of all of us very soon. Thanks for checking on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment